Digital Asset Security
- In alignment with the highest Canadian fintech industry security standards we hold approximately 95-98% of our digital assets offline in cold storage.
- Only 2-5% of the digital assets are held online in hot storage.
- We use multiple data servers which are isolated and monitored 24/7. A malicious attack on any one of our servers will automatically shut down the network to prevent damage to our digital assets and our client’s personal information.
- NDAX employs a multitude of security measures, including Multi-Signature technology on our cold storage system to keep your assets secure.
- We are a registered Money Service Business compliant with all the rules and regulations under the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act (PCMLTFA) regulations through the Financial Transactions and Reports and Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC).
- Our relationship with a Canadian-based financial institution enables our clients to expeditiously deposit and withdraw funds.
- Our clients’ funds are held in a segregated bank account, legally separate from NDAX’s operational accounts.
- Two-Factor Authentication is mandatory for every user account and each account has the option to enable it for actions such as withdrawals.
- Our DDoS mitigation techniques immediately resist any malicious attacks on our website that may threaten service performance.
- Multiple signatories are required to transfer funds out of cold storage.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns about your NDAX account, or believe there has been unauthorized activity on your account such as a login attempt or an unrecognized transaction – please email our customer support team at [email protected] .