Monday Market Report | June 12th - 18th, 2023
📢 Weekly TL;DR
Every Monday, we cover the latest developments and trends in the dynamic and ever-evolving world of cryptocurrency. From price movements, industry news and our favorite resources, we strive to provide our readers with a comprehensive overview of the crypto landscape.
Happy Monday, NDAXers!
Dear prescient crypto asset investor—here are last week’s top 4 stories:
- BlackRock files for a Bitcoin ETF.
- NDAX’s PRU (Pre-Registration Undertaking) ‘roll-out’
- Miami “Bitcoin Mayor” Francis Suarez throws his hat in the ring, and—
- China Pressures Banks to... Take on Crypto Clients!
📈 Weekly Moves
- The global cryptocurrency market has reached a total market capitalization of CAD $1.41 Trillion.
- Bitcoin—just about flat on the week—continues to lead the market with a dominance of 48.1%, followed by Ethereum at 19.4.
- Bitcoin is currently the top trading pair on NDAX, followed Ethereum, XRP, Cardano, Gala and Shiba Inu.
- Over the past 7 days, the value of Bitcoin (BTC) has increased by 1.15% and is currently being traded at $34,736. Ethereum (ETH) is down 2.13% during the same period and is now being traded at $2,267.
As of 06/19/2023 12:30 AM EST, values in CAD.
Keep an eye on the market here 👉 Cryptocurrency Prices
📰 Community News
In the cryptocurrency community, there's always something going on. Here are a few events and happenings that you might be interested in:
BlackRock Files for Bitcoin ‘ETF’
BlackRock Bitcoin ETF Is the ‘Real Deal’—Is This Finally the One? Decrypt
FORM S-1 REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 iSHARES® BITCOIN TRUST SEC
BlackRock May Have Found Way to Get SEC Approval for Spot Bitcoin ETFCoinDesk
NDAX’s Pre-Registration Undertaking (PRU)
- NDAX Files Pre-Registration Undertaking (PRU) with the Canadian Securities Administrators NDAX
- HSBC and Standard Chartered pressed by Hong Kong regulator to take on crypto clients Financial Times
- Miami's 'Bitcoin Mayor' Will Challenge Donald Trump for US PresidentDecrypt
- New Atomic macOS info-stealing malware targets 50 crypto walletsbleepingcomputerC
- Polkadot Revamps Governance System, Removes ‘First Class Citizen’ Voting Groups CoinDesk
- Guy Fieri and Sammy Hagar Launch Web3 Tequila Loyalty ProgramCoinDesk
- Nike teases upcoming ‘Airphoria’ NFT sneaker hunt on Fortnite Coin Telegraph
For more new stories, visit our LinkedIn
📅 Upcoming Events
Mark your calendars!
- June 30 – CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange) Futures Expiry
📖 Educational Resources
Looking to learn more about cryptocurrency and blockchain? Here are a few resources that we recommend:
Preston Pysh has a conversation with Bitcoin Lightning Network expert, Jesse Shrader. Jesse runs an analytics site for the lightning network and is rolling-out a magma liquidity network and a yield curve that shows participants what they could earn by opening liquidity channels with other nodes. - The Investors Podcast Network - Bitcoin Fundamentals w/ Preston Pysh - CREATING A NEW LIBOR ON BITCOIN W/ JESSE SHRADER
This is truly one of the weirdest stories in crypto this year. Today NLW dives deep on Prometheum, a company that only showed up on most people's radar this week when their CEO inexplicably testified before Congress. – The Breakdown w/ NLW – The Prometheum: Is This an SEC Grift Just to Mess Up Crypto Legislation?
- A massive bitcoin logo formed in the city of Buenos Aires in support of Bitcoin created a spectacle and fun event for hundreds. - Bitcoin Magazine - ARGENTINA’S BITCOIN COMMUNITY CREATED THE WORLD’S LARGEST HUMAN BITCOIN LOGO
💸 Share your NDAX Affiliate link!
Join NDAX's tiered Affiliate Program and start earning passive income today! With a highly competitive commission structure, affiliates can earn up to 10% of the trading fees generated by their referred users. That means you have the potential to earn income simply by referring new users to NDAX's platform.
But that's not all! For every new user you refer, you'll automatically earn $10-$25 CAD. And with a 10% commission on every trade made by your referrals, your earnings can really add up.
Thanks for reading our latest newsletter. Don't forget to follow us on social media for more updates and join the conversation on our forums.