NDAX presents inaugural crypto trading competition with $10,000 prize pool
Following the successful launch of NDAX’s partnership with Hummingbot, a global leader in automated market maker technology and customizable trading strategies, we are excited to kick-off our first NDAX Open crypto trading competition September 15-30, 2021.
For our inaugural trading competition, we invite all verified NDAX users to this first of many competitions for the chance to win a share of a C$10,000 prize pool.
Top 10 traders will win a shared prize pool of $10,000 CAD!
The prize pool rewards below are based on overall traded volume across all trading pairs during the competition period.
Total prize pool of $10,000 CAD (see criteria below) will be distributed as follows:
- Rank 1 will earn $4,000 CAD.
- Rank 2 will earn $2,000 CAD.
- Rank 3 will earn $1,000 CAD.
- Rank 4-6 will each earn $650 CAD.
- Rank 7-10 will each earn $350 CAD.
- Begins: Wednesday, September 15, 2021, at 12:01 AM MST
- Ends: Thursday, September 30, 2021, at 11:59 PM MST
- Must be a verified NDAX account holder on or before competition start date in order to participate.
- Winners will be contacted directly via email on or before October 10, 2021
- Fiat prizes will be deposited directly into each winner’s NDAX wallet by October 31, 2021
Not yet a user of NDAX’s trading platform? Sign up now, get verified in minutes, and begin trading with lower fees and better liquidity.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to NDAX’s crypto trading competition (the “Competition”). By participating in the Competition, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To participate you must successfully open and verify an account on the NDAX trading platform.
- All non-institutional user accounts which have successfully completed NDAX’s know your client (KYC) and account verification processes in advance of the Competition start date on NDAX’s trading platform can participate.
- Participation in the Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. People found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified.
- The same trading conditions will apply to all Competition participants.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in NDAX’s absolute opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation (“Disqualified Trades”), or otherwise executed with a lack of good faith towards us or other Competition participants, will not be counted towards the transaction volume of the participant. In the event of Disqualified Trades, or bad faith behavior, NDAX reserves the unilateral right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw that user from any Competition reward, either temporarily or permanently.
- The final eligibility of participants will be verified by NDAX after the Competition ends and the final results will be published across NDAX’s social media channels and monthly newsletter.
- NDAX reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition rules or conditions unilaterally at our sole discretion.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding this Competition. No legal redress is available to Competition participants.
- The C$10,000 prize pool will be sent within 1 month after the Competition ends to the winners’ fiat wallet on the NDAX trading platform.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only. By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of NDAX, which is published at ndax.io/privacy-policy.
- The Competition participant agrees to hold NDAX harmless from any responsibility or liability for any loss or disqualification if the participant does not comply with these terms and conditions. The Competition participant acknowledges and agrees that NDAX shall not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), costs, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition participant agrees that NDAX shall not be responsible for any technical malfunction or any communications network failure or malfunction, or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed delivery, illegible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected trading entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.